Website DesignSo what do I need ?
We design all website's from the ground up, mobile freindly and we don't use wordpress templates like some other web design companies, which means each and every web design is tailored to it's owners requirements.
All you have to do is supply the content - ie in Microsoft word, any preferences for layout colours etc and we design it, it's as simple as that and you only pay when the site is complete and you are 100% happy.
Why makes things difficult?
We ensure 100% customer satisfaction and offer unlimited telephone support before, during and after the design. We have built our website design company up through our knowledgeable, experience, honest approach, commitment to detail and hard work.
Prices start from £280, and we will work within any budget. Please contact us with your requirements and we can assure you our prices and quality will not be beaten. This price includes SEO and submissions to search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing.
So what's different from us and all other website design companies?
We don't charge over inflated prices to cover large premises and lots of staff. We care about your costs, time and business, we know how important your website is to your business. All designs includes (SEO) search engine optimisation and submission for a year, all sites are tested on the most popular PC and Mac web browsers plus mobile devices, with all this you will find us very hard to beat.
So whats also included in the website design price?
- Google analytics on all pages
- Custom Thank you and Error pages after contact form submission and completion
- Sitemap page - quickly displays all the pages on your website with a short description of whats on that page
- Resources - reciprocal link exchange
- Creating a favicon – which is a small logo which appears next to your web address in web browsers
- Social networking links eg Pinterest, Google +1 etc if required
- Geotag which tell Google, Bing Yahoo where you are located – this helps as engines use geographic location when providing results
- Added Dublin core tags which better describe your page content
- Htaccess 301 redirect which ensures your site is only recognised with the www.
- Submission to Major Search engine directories – Google, Bing, yahoo etc
- Add keywords and phrases
- Individual page titles and description using keywords
The all important contact page
One of your pages will be a contact page with a contact form. The contact forms use a Captcha script to stop spam and auto form submissions; we also include an error and thank you pages as well.
Keywords and Phrases - SEO
Prior to commencement you will be asked for several keywords which best describe your business, these keywords can be incorporated into the site. One key part of SEO is to ensure your chosen keywords are used in a valid way throughout your site. This increases your rating in Google, Bing, etc . This will be achieved by ensuring page file names are key word descriptive.
We have webmaster accounts with Google and Bing. Once your website goes live your web address is added to our webmaster account and code provided by these engines is then added to your web code which then helps the search engines to identify your site and helps with the site being listed.
We also setup Google analytics which send weekly reports emailed to you. These reports provide a wealth of accurate information and will show you how much traffic you are getting, where from and which key words.